Concept:Magic is Singapore’s only full-service magic production house that provides high-end magic-centric consultancy, production and entertainment services for live shows, events and television across Asia Pacific.
Since 1998, we have been the brains, producer or consultant for the country’s biggest and most high profile magic projects.
We have produced large-scale magic projects for live events and festivals including the following recent projects:
- Closing Act for the Night Festival 2013 by the National Heritage Board
- Highlight Act for the Singapore Heritage Festival 2013 by the National Heritage Board
- Highlight Act for the “Explore Singapore” 2010 campaign by the National Heritage Board
- Closing Act for the Singapore River Festival 2009 by the Singapore Tourism Board
- Highlight for the Singapore Press Holdings “The Straits Times” Anniversary 2007 & 2009
- Highlight Act for the Singapore River Festival 2008 by the Singapore Tourism Board
- “Ultimate Magic”, Singapore’s First Magic Attraction (2008 – 2009)
We also support event management companies worldwide and have successfully completed projects in Singapore, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Japan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Pakistan, Philippines, Australia, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait, Budapest, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the US.
Our team of dedicated professionals of Singapore magicians, Singapore illusionists, international entertainers have a combined experience of over 25 years in show production, magic performance, marketing, mass communication, PR and event management. Collectively, we have the highest level of magic expertise under one roof in the region.
Our studio houses almost 40 grand illusions, a rehearsal studio, an extensive magic library and illusion fabrication workshop.
Explanation of the Concept:Magic logo:
The distinct visual identity that Concept:Magic has retained over the past 15 years is the four cards suits embedded in the single spade. It represents the attributes of the four card suits – ambition, wealth, luck and passion into one symbol.
The barcode represents our application of magic in commercial markets.
The film strips along the long edges of the logo represent our work in TV production. The overall edginess in feel of the logo represents our keeping up with the times in presenting modern & urban content.